A modern forest information system with tools that extend from forest planning
to harvesting and completion of the end product.
Zenith helps you increase efficiency and productivity, and enables sensible
management of your forest property.
- Forest-owners and customers
- Forest property details and forest asset data
- Versatile pricing methods for the timber trade
- Interfaces to external customer or sales systems, such as Kuutio and CRM
- Definition and follow-up of purchase quantities
- Sales contracts and management of delivery quantities
- Option of receiving measurement results from customers
- Cutting management
- Advanced and versatile planning of harvesting
- Real time tracking of harvesting, quantities and cutting
- Full WoodForce support
- Advanced transport planning and monitoring
- Real-time tracking of transport
- Management and monitoring of stock levels
- Two-way data transfer to Forest Hub
- Full LogForce support
- Positioning is integrated into various system functions
- The system supports position-based planning
- Possibility to use the maps in Trimble Positioning Services
- Position-based reporting, such as hotspot analysis
- Modern interfaces for integration into various systems
- Safety and security: integrated user management and authentication (Safety and security: Integrated user management with AD authentication and flexible user right controls. Comprehensive system-wide logging and GDPR support.
- The system issues event alerts, highlights important matters and errors, and provides task reminders.
- Flexible: The system is available as a full SAAS-based cloud solution or installation on premises.
Reception at the mill
- Log meter interface
- Timber measurements in line with measurement and quality requirements
- Checking of timber measurements
- Versatile monitoring of quantities and quality